1. Y.M.C.A. - Village People
"It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A
They have everything for a young man to enjoy
You can hang out with all the boys"
2. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
"Go on now, go, walk out the door, just turn around now
'Cause you're not welcome any more"
3. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
"Keep on with the force , don't stop
Don't stop til you get enough"
4. We Are Family - Sister Sledge
"We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing"
5. Old Time Rock and Roll - Bob Seger
"Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself"
6. Hot Stuff/Bad
Girls - Donna Summer
"Lookin' for some hot stuff, baby,
I need some hot stuff, baby, tonight"
"Bad girls, talking bout the sad
Sad girls, talking about the bad girls, yeah"
7. Good Times - Chic
"Good times, these are the good times
Leave your cares behind, these are the good times"
8. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes
"If you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain
And the feel of the ocean and the taste of champagne"
9. Aint No Stoppin Us Now - McFadden & Whitehead
"Ain't no stoppin us now!
We're on the move!"
10. September - Earth, Wind and Fire
"Do you remember
The 21st night in September"
11. Born To Be Alive - Patrick Hernadez
"You see we're born, born, born
Born to be alive"
12. My Sharona - the Knack
"Never gonna stop, give it up
Such a dirty mind, always get it up...
My my my my my Sharona"
"My son once asked me what 1979 was like and I took
him to a diner that had a juke box. I put in $5.00 worth of
quarters and had it play My Sharona 20 times in a row. We
walked out mid way through the third playing, I told him that
if he imagined that sound, only 10 times as loud, for 3 months
non stop he would have captured that summer perfectly."
PS: We still go to that diner, but they do not let me play
with the juke box anymore.
13. Heart Of Glass - Blondie
"Once I had a love and it was a gas
Soon turned out had a heart of glass"
14. Knock On Wood - Amii Stewart
"It's like thunder, lightening
The way you love me is frightenin"
15. After The Love Has Gone - Earth, Wind and Fire
"After the love has gone
What used to right is wrong
Can love that's lost be found"
16. Shake Your Body Down To The Ground - Jacksons
"Let's dance, let's shout (shout)
Shake your body down to the ground"
17. The Rainbow Connection - Kermit (the Frog)
"Why are there so many
Songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side"
18. Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' - Journey
"When I'm all alone all by myself
You're out with someone else
Lovin', touchin', squeezin' each other
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na"
19. The Devil Went Down To Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
"Fire on the mountain, run boys, run
The Devil's in the House of the Rising Sun"
20. One Way or Another - Blondie
"One way or another, I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha"
21. Ooh Baby Baby - Linda Ronstadt
Ooh baby baby
Ooh baby baby"
22. Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? - Rod Stewart
"If you want my body, and you think I'm sexy
Come on sugar, let me know
If you really need me, just reach out and touch me
Come on honey, tell me so"
23. Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind and Fire
"All the love in the world can't be gone
All the need to be loved can't be wrong
All the records are playing and my head keeps saying
Boogie Wonderland, Wonderland"
24. Love Ballad - George Benson
"Lovers come and lovers go, that's what the people say
Don't they know that how it feels when you love me
And hold me and say you care"
25. Rise - Herb Alpert
"Rise up high
You and I into the sky"